Gears Of Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gears Of Football

Talk Football and FIFA in here

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
llionevans
llionevans

I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 3:13 am

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS TALKING TO ROBBIE LAST NIGHT ABOUT GOFW2, AND I WENT TO THE POST OFFICE TO SEE IF MY GAME WAS THERE, AND THEY SAID YES, ITS HERE, BUT YOU AINT GETTING IT UNTIL FRIDAY! SO I WENT TO BED LAST NIGHT EXCITED ABOUT FRIDAY, JUST TO BE WOKEN UP AT 6:30 AM IN THE MORNING, AS MY MATE, THE NEW POSTMAN, WAS AT THE DOOR, AND IM NOW PLAYING IT! IF GOT IT, I DONT QUITE BELIEVE IT! THE GAME IS ACE, MARVELOUS, AND THE AI, WELL LEGENDARY! IF ANYONE WANTS TO CHAT ON XBOX LIVE, OR ADD ME MY GAMERTAG IS

SOLEMNX SNIPER
Back to top Go down
FC Shorty
FC Shorty

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:39 am

Nice Cool I dont really care about it though since I have a PS3
Back to top Go down
Danny B
Danny B

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Good stuff Llion

My mate has to wait till tomorrow Laughing
Back to top Go down
Robbie8912Play
Robbie8912Play

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:10 pm

That's bloody justice for you lol! He didn't even like the 1 st game until I went throught he campaign co-op with him. And now he has the sequel and I don't..... It's just wrong I say!
Back to top Go down
Roonaldo

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:04 am

Gears of War isnt really my type of game, i bought the last one, but im more of a halo fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I GOT IT EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears Of Football :: Welcome :: Gears Of Chat-
Jump to: